Holiday Inn Express-Opelika, AL is actively seeking a part-time Night Auditor to join our work family!
Night Auditor will be responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions. The Night Auditor will also deliver an outstanding guest experience and embody Holiday Inn Express and Auburn Hospitality in their actions. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards.
- Complete all required brand specific training
- Complete all required health and safety training
- Adhere to all Auburn Hospitality and property specific brand standards
- Perform any other duties as requested by management to aid in better operation of the hotel and service to the guests
- Provide personalized, friendly service to every guest and associate
- Balance the day’s business in a neat, orderly, and timely fashion
- Be able to work all night, and also be available for other shifts at front desk when necessary
- Have knowledge of all hotel systems including phone PBX, key lock, and PMS reservation systems
- Can complete all tasks described on the relevant shift check list
- Check credit of guest accounts daily and follow up if action is required
- Must have knowledge of surrounding area
- Keep cash drawer secure and in balance throughout the shift
- Sell and up sell rooms to walk-in guests and phone reservations
- Have general knowledge of housekeeping
- Keep confidential the business functions of the company including, but not limited to, financial status, customer/guest information, employee issues, etc.
- Must be responsible for safety and security of guests, fellow employees and hotel assets
- Have knowledge of fire alarm system and evacuation procedures
- Have dependable transportation available
- Able to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and in person
- Able to work a flexible schedule. We are a 24/7 business which may require work availability of nights, weekends, and holidays
- Is organized, honest, works well with others, and has an outgoing personality
- Maintain a clean and attractive work area, uniform, and person
- Able to work with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Be able to bend, reach, kneel, push, and stretch and lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds
- Can stand/walk on feet for 8 hours and work in a restrictive space/environment
- Must have eyesight enabling vision both near and far
- Must be comfortable using a step stool or ladder
- Must be able to use/lift arms for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to work over night independently
- Must be able to handle heat and stress
- Have finger dexterity for operating equipment
- Must speak in a clear, understandable voice, hear at a basic level, and understand English
- Must be able to write
What we offer:
We offer our work family competitive pay, paid time off, holiday pay, and IHG Hotel discounts. You will also get to be a part of a team that challenges, mentors, and encourages you during your career!
Does this sound like a job for you? If so, apply TODAY!
Holliday Inn Express-Opelika is an equal opportunity employer and participates in the eVerify program. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Holiday Inn Express-Opelika has complied with all regulations during the COVID-19 pandemic in ensuring a safe environment for our employees and guests.